Friday, September 13, 2013

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 [English].DVDR.[AC3] Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 1


Seeds 131 Seeds Peers 94 Peers

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Kevin McKidd, Steve Coogan


Download torrent


Description:
A teenager discovers he's the descendant of a Greek god and sets out on an adventure to settle an ongoing battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this movie with no expectations. I havent read the books, and I read a comment paper.Ies parts are borrowed from other films, but what that is, I have not too many serious, Harry P. It was like most of the actors were sent to Hem up.I did not look at my watch a movie (two hours), this is a good sign that I liked to go to the ride.Vhat I do not like is like most mythology is missing. It is generally accepted that knowledge. I did not connect to the characters, because it is not known (film) music is not overbearing about it, but. Well with the film. Nothing, but unforgettable highway to Hell.S / FX would have been an acceptable level, especially, Hades (the place is not God). But they were gods too are my human liking.Maibe producers of this film is Harry P. will fill the void left by the main character in this film the benefit of the same age Harry is on the theme of his latest film. clock (DVD) dont think that it is a repetition.


No comments:

Post a Comment