Saturday, June 22, 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English BDRip.720p Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 0


Seeds 147 Seeds Peers 50 Peers

Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When the evil spirit Step launches an attack on Earth, the Immortal Guardians work together to protect the innocence of children around the world.
Review:
I am 24 years old and pretty macho guy, but I like the animated film. Me and my wife went and saw this movie on a date, and hands down the best Christmas movies of all time. It was filled with awe, wonder and magic.I tears at least 4 different times during the film. I felt like a kid again, I believe. I found gasping and laughing at the same parts as 3 years old baby girl sitting three seats away, and any movie that can do that is worth seeing. best holiday movies of all TIMES.A am female :) and I found that the film must be in accordance with stirring induced feelings of the holidays and I'm Someone else's Doc til since I was a kid. It may seem like a simple film of a young, but it's much more than that if you really make the characters feel. :) I hope you and your family a film like us!


No comments:

Post a Comment