Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Shawshank Redemption 1994 (English) (BluRay) Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Good rate 15 Bad rate 2


Seeds 104 Seeds Peers 77 Peers

The Shawshank Redemption torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 1994
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Frank Darabont
Starring: Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton


Download torrent


Description:
Two people make the connection for a number of years, relief and eventually to the redemption of common decency act.
Review:
Why I want to write 234 Komentárk Shawshank Redemption? I'm not sure - almost everything that could possibly be said about it has already been said. But like so many other people who wrote reviews, I was and am deeply moved by this jednoduchýma eloquent display of friendship and hope and redemption. The only other movie I've ever seen that effects me as a strong kill the bird. Both films leaves me feeling cleaner to have seen them.I want to see this movie at all: I do not like prison movies, and I do not normally see them. I work in a branch library, and one day when I checked Shawshank Redemption for one of our older patrons, she told me, I feel bad or depressed, I check out this movie and see it and I always feel better. At the time I thought it was very strange. One day there was nothing on TV, with the exception of the things I definitely will not see under any circumstances, or things that I have seen many times already. I remembered what you told me, so I looked at it. I watched it many many times since it gets better with every action showing.No, no special effects - just men in prison uniforms talking to each Redemption The Shawshank other.The To Kill a Mockingbird is the best movie I've ever seen . Do not judge by its technical nature - I dont really care about it. I read that Citizen Kane or The Godfather, or this or that movie is the best movie of all time. They have the best technology or being the most influential films have always done, but not the best. The best films are those that touch the soul. It takes a movie like The Shawshank Redemption touch the soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment