Friday, July 19, 2013

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters 2013 English.BDRip.720p Torrent Download

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief (2010)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 2


Seeds 136 Seeds Peers 100 Peers

Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Director: Chris Columbus
Starring: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Steve Coogan


Download torrent


Description:
Teenager found niches descendant of a Greek god and embarks on an adventure to settle an ongoing battle between the gods.
Review:
I went to see this film without any expectations. I havent read the books and I just read a review paper.Yes, both borrowed from other films, but what makes this film different is that it does not take itself lightly, like Harry P. It seems most of the actors were instructed ham it up.I do not look at my watch throughout the film (two hours), which is a good sign that I enjoy going along for the ride. What I do not like is that most of the myths have been lost. As it was assumed knowledge. All it did was allow me to connect with the main characters, because I do not know enough about them (from the movie). The music was not overbearing, but go well with this film. There is nothing memorable except Highway Hell.S / fx to an acceptable level, especially in the fire, (the place is not God). But the gods too liking.Maybe to my producers are waiting for this movie will fill the void left by Harry P. hero of this film looks at the life of Harry in his last film.I dont think it is to watch over and over (DVD).


No comments:

Post a Comment