Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Tree of Life 2011 English.DVDScr.[XViD] Torrent Download

The Tree of Life (2011)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 5


Seeds 150 Seeds Peers 72 Peers

The Tree of Life torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Drama, Fantasy
Director: Terrence Malick
Starring: Brad Pitt, Sean Penn, Jessica Chastain


Download torrent


Description:
The story of a family in Waco, Texas, in 1956. Oldest son witnesses the loss of innocence and is fighting with their parents conflicting philosophies.
Review:
I do not expect most viewers to agree with me, as if he already has a decent score, but if you're looking for people who hate this movie, so I guess I will probably like it, and I'll save you the unfortunate experience I had to go see it.Just reveal their preferences and for your information, I have had many artistic offerings from IMDB top recommendation, but I prefer my fare more straightforward.Ill simply fly in the face of the protocol now and say that I had no idea It's about this movie I wanted to leave after 20 minutes, but my boyfriend insisted that endure to the end to see what the point is. Other people left in the middle of the film, and there's a lot of nervousness foregåri cinema. For the first time in my life, I dozed off for a few minutes in cinema.There no plot - just a stream of images after the two boys through childhood and flashback to the creation of the ground. The cinematography is quite impressive, but the overall result is oh-so-boring. I'm sure that's the thing, but I just can not be bothered to try to understand it.Apologies for fans. I do not mean to be disparaging about this movie. I just want to save some people from sitting next to him, who would not like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment