Wednesday, May 22, 2013

There Will Be Blood 2007 English.BluRay (XViD) Torrent Download

There Will Be Blood (2007)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 5


Seeds 142 Seeds Peers 60 Peers

There Will Be Blood torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2007
Genre: Drama
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
Starring: Daniel Day-Lewis, Martin Stringer, Paul Dano


Download torrent


Description:
A story about family, greed, religion, and oil, centered around the turn of the century prospector in the early days of the business.
Review:
, I was born in the same year Predator and Robocop came out. When I was finally old enough to appreciate movies Little Nicky was in theaters. I know, believe me, I know; difficult start. And often I would watch old movies or events in the old movies, and be dazzled. You know the ones. Remember when they did Spartacus? I remember sitting in the cinema and watch Gregory Peck plays Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird? Remember the first time you heard that I was a contender Couldve through your home theater speakers? Well, I sure as hell do not. But I'll tell you what, now I feel a little caught up. Let's start with the obvious. Daniel Day Lewis. Not the ones arguing about. Man is the true God of the ants on the screen. He accepts his role is and I do not doubt for a second. In fact, from time to time, I was very afraid of people. Lewis makes that simple, easily the best performance in the last five years. But let's be serious about it. Lewis, Daniel Plainview is the most exciting, impressive and very offensive to the big screen that I can remember to take me. Here, it is in his element and at best, Lewis could go toe to toe with Brando and Kinski, a role that radiates to earn him a place among Hollywood play, and perhaps the greatest speeches of enough skill and pathos the world of all time. It gives those of us who missed out on the craft, the depth of the character and technique of classic films tour image feat memorable, recognizable and utterly despicable character, and his damn refreshing that I can not stop singing the praises of Manet to admire. Paul Dano takes a lot of fire to the whole thing. People continue to spray their disapproval of the casting films, saying that Dano has no business competing with experienced Lewis on the screen. Hey, put your swords minute and consider the obvious. The man was thrown in front of the performance of a decade, he does not overshadow Lewis and Poison be crazy to expect from him. In fact, I think he and Lewis back and forts are the films highlights how the comparison, not only in the characters themselves, but also in their actions. And the cinema? Welcome to the old days of film. The glory days of Hollywood. Anderson gives us one of the most beautifully shot and directed films in recent times, really on top of their business. Every moment feels more epic than the last, until the film is such a towering cinematic spectacle, which ultimately leaves the audience exhausted. It is truly an experience not to be missed. Yes, we missed Street Car Named Desire. And Casablanca is not going to be in theaters soon. But at the same time, there will be blood is about as good, and probably strive as the Hollywood studio epics of the past ... our generation


No comments:

Post a Comment