Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Descendants 2011 English DVDR.x264 Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 3


Seeds 114 Seeds Peers 69 Peers

The Descendants torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller


Download torrent


Description:
Baron tries to re-connect with his two daughters after the wife seriously injured in a boating accident.
Review:
This is a great movie, no doubt about it. However, the gold in the world, taking into account the combination of Oscar buzz and positive feedback from IMDb, I expected a lot moreThe story, and the film is an ideal area. Actually, drew attention to personal message: try to reconnect with the girls. This is exactly the kind of movie I like. Instantly, I developed the character of a film about human relationships, usually with many types of films potentialUnfortunately, just decent, but does not specifically say. It feels like a lot of potential in the film, but the film can not be separated from a particular point. All the movies, to me, feels very introductory in nature. Not developed in the area, but the film is definitely not a technical or a general feeling of sin, because it is not easy to explain my feelings towards the film happenedIts not anticipate this event bigger and more dramatic. But it linger, and the reviews I was a bit distracted. Clooneys the nature and character of his daughter, but also to explore, I feel like there is more. Also, I think the only impact on the performance of these elements Clooneys. His appearance could be added as I feel like there is more to explore because of the activity, however, is the best, but of course, I feel (but not necessarily not improved). Given the Oscar buzz movie, I need to compare the same characters in the other films. There is a considerable relationship between the characters, and unfortunately, I do not feel ... Despite the potential to become established in this case, has been made in my opinion. Unfortunately, I contacted a better reconstruction of the summary movies.In, ready to say this is a good film, but to a certain extent, some of the most important elements of the viewing experience much worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment