Friday, August 9, 2013

The Dictator 2012 [English] (PDVD) x264 Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 18 Bad rate 0


Seeds 139 Seeds Peers 51 Peers

The Dictator torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris


Download torrent


Description:
The heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to democracy has never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed per.La heroic story of a dictator who risks his life to democracy has never come to the country he so lovingly oppressed by.
Review:
I usually avoid movies that I know will be explicit and include crude humor, because it just is not my cup of tea. Yes, from the beginning, I was expecting this movie is absolutely horrible ... I do not know if it was my low expectations before the show, but I really enjoyed this film a lot. To enjoy this movie, but you need a little detach yourself from thinking too much about the wealth of racist and crude humor in the film. However, the dictator is satire, it's a film to mock the real world, and if you let it, it makes you aware (laughing) thoughts and racist stereotypes people ordinary every day. Yes, it's strange and explicit scenes, but overall, I think this material and it was very funny. Put your Victorian influences for a night and a good laugh. Look.


No comments:

Post a Comment