Friday, August 30, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 [English] BluRay XViD Torrent Download

The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)

Good rate 6 Bad rate 4


Seeds 111 Seeds Peers 82 Peers

The Perks of Being a Wallflower torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Health Health

Verified Verified Torrent

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama, Romance
Director: Stephen Chbosky
Starring: Logan Lerman, Ezra Miller, Paul Rudd


Download torrent


Description:
An introvert freshman is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world.
Review:
I just saw the movie at the premiere of PGH, and it was amazing. I was hoping it would not be disappointed because I liked the book very much. The movie is very true to the book. Some things are left out or changed, but that does not change the mood of the story. I think the fundamental choice was spot on. Emma Watson is a scene where she cries and tears, and it was amazing. I also appreciate how the elderly Chbosky wise, unlike most teen comedies. I will definitely see this movie again, because there was so much to take in. done.Its good also nice to see my hometown as a backdrop. PGH is a beautiful city, and out of the Fort Pitt tunnels in the city, is an experience that is not quite captured quite well in the film. They are still a strong scene, and I teared up watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment